OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 5 servings
- 2 cups 1% lowfat milk
- 3 Clover Valley™ eggs
- 4 teaspoons Clover Valley™ Stevia sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring milk to the point where it is just about to boil. Remove from heat and let sit to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat eggs, sweetener, vanilla, and salt until smooth and frothy. Slowly beat in milk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into 5 (4-ounce) custard cups or a 1/2-quart casserole dish. Place cups in a roasting pan. Pour just enough hot water into roasting pan to come half way up sides of custard cups (be careful not to get water into the custard).
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center of custard comes out clean. Carefully remove cups from roasting pan; let cool on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours or until chilled.