OVERVIEW: Prep: 12 min. 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 1 pound frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (10.8 ounce) Birdseye™ frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peppers & onions, thawed and paper towel-dried
- 1 (20-ounce) can Clover Valley™ pineapple chunks in natural juices, drained and liquid reserved.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Clover Valley™ soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Clover Valley™ white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Clover Valley™ ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ sugar
- 2 tablespoons Clover Valley™ cornstarch
- In a large skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes or just until no pink remains. Add broccoli, pepper-onion mixture, and 3/4 cup pineapple chunks (set aside the rest of the pineapple for another time). Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are heated through.
- In a small bowl, combine the reserved pineapple liquid, soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, and cornstarch; mix well. Stir into skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Serve immediately.