OVERVIEW: Prep: 5 min. 16 servings
- 3 (4-ounce) containers Gerber™ sweet potato baby food
- 4 tablespoons Clover Valley™ butter, melted
- 3 Clover Valley™ eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed Clover Valley™ light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potato baby food and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 16 squares and serve warm.