For the marshmallow mix
- 1-1/2 cups ridged potato chips
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups puffed rice cereal
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. cinnamon sugar
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus more if needed
Make the mix
- Add the chips to a food processor and blitz just 2-3 times.
- Add the pecans and blitz just once or twice, then add the cereal and blitz just a couple more times as well.
- The blend should not be sand, but nice peaks and valleys of chips and pecans with a few cereal pieces untouched by the blitz.
- In a large pot on medium heat melt the butter and stir in the cinnamon sugar.
- Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the potato chips, cereal, and pecans.
Mix the bites
- Coat the bottom and sides of an 8x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press the marshmallow mixture into the dish and flatten as much as possible.
- Immediately sprinkle over rainbow sprinkles to completely cover the top and gently press down.
- Rest to cool and cut into whatever size bites you like!
Recipe courtesy Sunny Anderson, 2019