OVERVIEW: Prep: 12 min. 12 servings
- 24 frozen Grown in Idaho waffle fries
- 1 pound frozen ground beef (80/20 blend), thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 3 slices Clover Valley™ colby-jack cheese, each cut into 4 quarters
- On a baking sheet, heat waffle fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ground beef, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions and shape in 12 slider-sized patties.
- In a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, cook sliders in batches, if necessary, 3 minutes; turn over and place a piece of cheese on each. Continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until desired doneness and cheese is melted (discard any pan drippings between batches which will help reduce the calories and saturated fat).
- Place sliders on 12 of the waffle fries and top with remaining fries. Serve immediately.