OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 5 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) tube frozen 80% lean ground beef, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups Birdseye™ frozen mixed vegetables, reserving 10 peas
- 1 (12-ounce) jar Heinz™ beef gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 2 cups prepared Clover Valley™ instant mashed potatoes, kept hot
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté ground beef 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally; drain off excess liquid.
- Add mixed vegetables, gravy, onion powder, and pepper to beef and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and top with 5 dollops of potatoes to form ghost shapes. (See photo.) Place 2 reserved peas in each dollop of potatoes to form eyes. Serve immediately.