OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ canned corn, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 4 (4-ounce) Tyson™ frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat 375 degrees F. Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of aluminum foil. In a medium bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, and onion powder; mix well and set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle chicken on both sides with garlic powder and place in center of a foil square. Evenly spoon vegetable mixture over each chicken breast and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of cheddar cheese. Wrap foil securely, leaving room for steam to circulate, and seal edges tightly.
- Place packets on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Open packets very carefully as steam may be released when opening.