OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 4 servings
- 2 Clover Valley™ eggs
- 1/4 cup Meadow Gold™ 1% low-fat milk
- 1 tablespoon Domino™ granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ vanilla extract
- 4 (7-inch) Ole™ high fiber tortilla wraps
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ frozen mixed berries, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ powdered sugar (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, granulated sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla until well blended.
- Cut each tortilla into quarters then place in egg mixture. Allow it to soak up the egg mixture (2-3 minutes) then flip it, so that it absorbs the egg mixture on the other side (like you would do when making traditional French toast).
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Add 4 tortilla quarters and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until golden, turning halfway through cooking.
- Remove to a platter and repeat with cooking spray and remaining tortillas. Serve topped with mixed berries and powdered sugar, if desired.