OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min. 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 4 (10-ounce) Feed the Party™ frozen bone-in pork chops, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Clover Valley™ sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1 (29-ounce) can Bruce’s™ yams, drained
- 1 (0.53-ounce) package Good & Smart™ freeze-dried apple crisps
- 1/2 cup Martinelli’s apple juice
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cinnamon
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil until hot. Sprinkle pork chops evenly on both sides with onion powder and pepper. Add chops to skillet and brown on both sides.
- Place sauerkraut in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker and top with pork chops. (Chops may overlap each other.) Place yams and dried apples on top of pork chops.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well and pour over top. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 6 to 7 hours or until pork chops are no longer pink in center.