OVERVIEW: Prep: 8 min. 4 servings
- 2 cups water
- 4 individual packets Quaker instant grits
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 1 (12-ounce) bag Ocean Market™ frozen raw shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Texas Pete’s™ hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ dried parsley flakes
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil; stir in grits and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until thickened. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add shrimp and garlic to skillet and sauté 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Stir in lemon juice, hot sauce, and parsley, and heat for 1 minute.
- Spoon grits into a bowl, top with shrimp mixture, and serve.