OVERVIEW: Prep: 5 min. 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package Birdseye™ frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Good & Smart™ whole roasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add the broccoli and almonds and toss until evenly coated. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast 20 to 25 minutes or until broccoli begins to brown around edges, turning the broccoli and nuts halfway through cooking.
- Drizzle the broccoli with lemon juice and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.