OVERVIEW: Prep: 8 min. 6 servings
- 1 (32-ounce) container Clover Valley™ reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 pound Tyson™ frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ canned sliced carrots, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 2 cups Clover Valley™ yolk-free ribbons, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ dried parsley
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, bring chicken broth and water to a boil. Add chicken, carrots, onion, and pepper, and cook for 6 minutes.
- Stir in noodles and parsley and cook for 6 minutes or until noodles are tender.