- 1-1/2 lbs. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Chili Powder
- 1 (19 oz.) can low-sodium red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jar (1 lb., 8 oz.) Ragu® Sauce
- 8 oz. plain tortilla chips
- 1 cup Clover Valley® Shredded Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Brown ground beef with onion and chili powder in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans and sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Spoon over tortilla chips, then top with cheese.
For Chili Tacos, serve chili mixture into taco shells, then sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with shredded lettuce and sour cream.