- 2-1/4 cups Clover Valley® All-Purpose Flour
- 2-1/2 tsp. Clover Valley® Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Clover Valley® Salt
- 1-3/4 cups packed Clover Valley® Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) Clover Valley® Butter or Margarine, softened
- 3 large Clover Valley® Eggs
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Vanilla Extract
- 1-2/3 cups (10 oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Pumpkin Spice Morsels, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1-1/3 cups morsels. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup morsels.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered.