- 1 (14.5 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1 medium jalapeno, seeds removed and minced
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, copped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (approx. 1/2 of a lime)
- 1 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Clover Valley® Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Clover Valley® Salt
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Allow to chill 15 minutes before serving, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If eating with tortilla chips, try with a chip before adding additional salt. Also try over grilled fish or chicken or as a topping for tacos and burritos.