OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 4 servings
- 4 Tyson™ frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Prego™ spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup Birdseye™ frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 7 slices Hormel™ pepperoni, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Clover Valley™ grated parmesan cheese for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- On a flat surface, cover chicken with plastic wrap and gently flatten with a meat mallet or can to 1/4-inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder. Top chicken evenly with spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, broccoli, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, if desired.