OVERVIEW: Prep: 5 min. 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ honey
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ dried parsley flakes
- 2 (4-ounce) Ocean Mist™ frozen salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons Clover Valley™ chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, onion, and parsley; mix well. Place salmon on a rimmed baking sheet. Spoon honey-mustard mixture evenly over salmon and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes evenly with a fork.