OVERVIEW: Prep: 6 min. 15 servings
- 1-1/2 cups Clover Valley™ raisin bran cereal
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ honey nut toasted oats cereal
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Good & Smart™ chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup Good & Smart™ chopped dried cherries
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ honey
- 1/2 cup packed Clover Valley™ light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Jif™ low sodium natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potato baby food and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into 16 squares and serve warm.