- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 36 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Beat in egg; gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in Butterfinger pieces.
- Drop by slightly rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.