- 1/2 cup Mott's® Applesauce
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 4 (2 cups) ripe medium bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and allspice.
- In medium bowl, whisk together bananas, sugar, applesauce, egg whites, oil and vanilla.
- Bake 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto wire rack.
- Turn right side up. Cool completely.