OVERVIEW: Prep: 5 min. 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ minced garlic
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Clover Valley™ diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ pitted black olives, sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) Ocean Market frozen tilapia fillets, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1 tablespoons Clover Valley™ lemon juice
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and garlic for 2 minutes; stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes with juice, olives, oregano, and black pepper to skillet and cook 7 to 8 minutes or until tomatoes are softened. Remove mixture to a bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of tilapia with onion powder. Coat the same skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Cook fish for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Add tomato mixture back into skillet over fish and heat for 1 minute or until heated through. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve immediately.