OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 12 servings
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package Birdseye™ frozen broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots, thawed
- 1 cup frozen Birdseye™ cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley™ frozen pepper & onions, thawed
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can Clover Valley™ red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can Clover Valley™ blackeye peas, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Clover Valley™ stevia sweetener
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ dried parsley flakes
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables and beans; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring water, vinegar, sweetener, garlic, mustard, and salt to a boil; stirring occasionally. Pour mixture over vegetables, add parsley, and mix well.
- Let vegetables cool, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.