- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 pkg. (7.25 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley® margarine
- 1/2 cup CLASSICO FAMILY FAVORITES Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Brown meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain.
- Add water and macaroni; stir.
- Bring to boil; cover.
- Simmer on medium heat 7 to 8 min. or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in Cheese Sauce Mix, milk, margarine and pasta sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese; cover.
- Cook on low heat 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
Save 150 calories, 18g fat and 4g saturated fat per serving by preparing Dinner as directed on package, using the Light Prep directions and using both extra-lean ground beef and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Serve with a tossed green salad and fresh fruit for dessert.