OVERVIEW: Prep: 8 min. 5 servings
- 1 pound frozen ground beef (80/20 blend), thawed
- 1 (6.5-ounce) can Clover Valley™ sliced mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup Stokely’s™ sliced carrots, drained and chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can Clover Valley™ tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons French’s™ Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 5 Nature’s Own™ 100% whole wheat hamburger buns
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef 5 minutes or until no pink remains; drain off excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients except rolls; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture evenly over the bottom of the roll, place top on and enjoy.