OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min. | Cook: 15 min.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 24 frozen breaded fish sticks
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 8 (8") flour tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; place fish sticks on baking sheet and heat according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine ketchup and mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Divide and spread ketchup mixture evenly on tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup lettuce and 3 fish sticks.
- Sprinkle each evenly with cheese and tomatoes.