OVERVIEW: Prep: 6 min. 6 servings
- 3 (15-ounce) cans Margaret Holmes™ black-eyed peas, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) can Clover Valley™ diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 of a (14-ounce) package Eckrich smoked sausage, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup Allen’s Popeye canned spinach, drained
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, combine black-eyed peas, diced tomatoes, chicken broth, sausage, garlic, and Cajun seasoning. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 25 minutes.
- Stir in spinach and cook for 5 more minutes.