- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist® white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake box
- 1 (16 oz.) can Betty Crocker™ frosting
- 24 small candy canes
- Red, green and white candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups or spray with cooking spray.
- Make and bake cake as directed on box for cupcakes, using water, oil and egg whites.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes generously.
- Create ornament designs using assorted candies. Use top of candy cane to create a “hook” on each cupcake.