- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix or any flavor
- Ingredients called for on cookie mix pouch
- 2 Tbsp. colored sugar
- Hershey's® Kisses® Brand chocolates, any variety
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, make dough as directed on pouch.
- Shape dough into 36 (1") balls; roll in colored sugar. Place 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store cookies in tightly covered container.