OVERVIEW: Prep: 5 min. | Cook: 25 min. 5 Servings
- 1 (16-ounce) tube American Foods™ frozen ground beef (80/20 blend), thawed
- 3 cups Clover Valley™ beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) package Birdseye mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Clover Valley™ tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef 6 to 8 minutes or until browned; drain off liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients to ground beef. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.