OVERVIEW: Prep: 6 min. 10 servings
- 1-3/4 cups Meadow Gold™ 1% lowfat milk
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ butter
- 3 tablespoons Clover Valley™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 2 (10-ounce) bags Birdseye™ frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (6.6-ounce) can Clover Valley™ sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ dried minced onion
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ shelled walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat milk and butter until hot. Whisk in flour, paprika, salt, and pepper, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, stir in green beans, mushrooms, and minced onion. Pour green bean mixture into an 8-inch-square baking dish and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.