- 2 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/8 tsp. Clover Valley® salt
- 1/8 tsp. Clover Valley® ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Cover potatoes, cauliflower and garlic with water in 3-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until vegetables are very tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Return vegetables to saucepan; mash.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.