OVERVIEW: Prep: 8 min. 4 servings
- 4 (4-ounce) Ocean Market™ frozen flounder fillets
- 3/4 cup Good & Smart™ coconut water
- 2 tablespoons Jif™ low sodium peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon Clover Valley™ chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Good & Smart™ chopped dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup Birdseye™ frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place flounder on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until firm in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium-low heat, combine the remaining ingredients except peanuts and heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until peas are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Place a generous spoonful of peanut sauce on a serving plate, top with fish, and drizzle another spoonful of peanut sauce over fish. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.