OVERVIEW: Prep: 5 min. | Cook: 20 min.
- 12 Clover Valley® Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Clover Valley® Minced Onion
- 1/2 cup of Clover Valley® Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 Clover Valley® Real Bacon Bits
- Clover Valley® Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Clover Valley® Canola Oil Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F | 180°C. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with nonstick oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and onion. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add egg mixture halfway up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
- Divide the three topping combinations into 4 muffin cups each.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve OR store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days and reheat when ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy Sunny Anderson, 2019