- 3 cans Clover Valley® Sliced Potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. melted Clover Valley® Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Salt
- 1 tsp. Clover Valley® Pepper
- Open and empty the three cans of Clover Valley® Sliced Potatoes into a strainer and rinse.
- While the potatoes are straining, melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix melted butter and all seasonings in big bowl.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Place potatoes in foil-lined aluminum pan.
- Put on hot grill and cook for 20 minutes, flipping after 10 minutes and 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat when potatoes are to your liking for crispiness and enjoy!