- 6 Clover Valley® Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp. Clover Valley® Yellow Mustard
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Sweet Pickle Relish
- ⅛ Tsp. Clover Valley Salt
- Dash of Ground Black Pepper
- Garnish: Clover Valley® Paprika
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain immediately and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Mash yolks with 2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Real Mayonnaise. Add 1 Tsp. Clover Valley® Yellow Mustard, 1-1/2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Sweet Pickle Relish, ⅛ Tsp. Clover Valley® Salt and a dash of Ground Black Pepper – stir until combined.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Garnish, with Clover Valley® Paprika if desired.