OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 12 servings
- 5 slices Oscar Mayer™ turkey bacon
- 8 Clover Valley™ eggs
- 1/4 cup Meadow Gold 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup Daisy™ low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package Birdseye™ frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bacon on a rimmed baking sheet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy. Let cool slightly, then coarsely chop; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cottage cheese, onion powder, and black pepper. Stir in broccoli, cheddar cheese, and bacon pieces; mix well. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Let sit 5 minutes, then cut into 12 pieces and serve.