- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. Clover Valley® Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder, to taste
- 2 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 4 tsp. Clover Valley® Flour
- Cook spinach in microwave as package directs, then drain.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil, flour and milk in a saucepan, stirring to remove any lumps.
- Heat over low to medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens, or about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing, black pepper, garlic powder (if using) and cooked spinach.
- Stir to combine.