OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 1 pound Tyson™ frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ black pepper
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans Clover Valley™ pinto beans (1 can rinsed & drained, the other can undrained)
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cups Clover Valley™ fat-free, reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons La Preferida™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1-1/2 cups Birdseye frozen broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ dried minced onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cumin
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. In a soup pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, garlic, and black pepper; sauté 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 minutes, or until chili thickens slightly, stirring occasionally.