OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 6 servings
- 2 (10.8- ounce) Birdseye™ frozen Brussel sprouts, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- 2 teaspoons Clover Valley™ lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Good & Smart™ dried apricots, cut into quarters
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut Brussels sprouts in half and pat dry with a paper towel; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, cinnamon, and salt; mix well. Stir in lemon juice, apricots, and Brussels sprouts, and toss until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender and the edges begin to brown, gently turning the Brussel sprouts halfway through cooking so they cook evenly.