- 1 (7.5 oz.) pouch Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Clover Valley® Butter and water called for on cookie mix pouch
- 3/4 cup Hershey's® premier white baking chips or semisweet or Special Dark® chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. Clover Valley® Shortening
- Clover Valley® Candy Sprinkles
- Make cookies as directed on pouch; cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chips and shortening, uncovered on medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once, until chips can be stirred smooth.
- Carefully dip each cookie halfway into melted chips; wipe off excess on edge of bowl.
- Place on cooking parchment-lined tray; top with sprinkles.
- Let stand until coating is firm, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate cookies to speed up set up time for coating if desired.
Use #SpreadCheer and share a sweet surprise with Betty Crocker™ and Rubbermaid®. Place holiday cookies in Rubbermaid® TakeAlongs®, dress up with ribbon, and share a thoughtful gift with family and friends this holiday season.
Hershey’s® and Special Dark® are trademarks of The Hershey Company.