OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min. | Cook: 20 min.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 4 large potatoes, baked and split
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 (19 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Brown ground beef with onion in 12-inch skillet; drain, if desired.
- Stir in chili powder and cook for 30 seconds.
- Stir in beans and pasta sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Evenly top potatoes with ground beef mixture.
- Garnish, if desired, with diced avocado, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.