- 8 bun-length beef franks, heated, partially split lengthwise
- 8 Clover Valley® Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. VELVEETA®, cut into cubes
- 1 cup crushed original corn chips
- 1 (15 oz.) can Wolf® Brand Chili No Beans, warmed
- Finely chopped red onion, optional
- Preheat broiler.
- Place franks in rolls.
- Place VELVEETA® cubes in center of franks; top each with 1 tablespoon corn chips.
- Place in baking pan.
- Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until VELVEETA® is melted and corn chips are toasted lightly. Remove from oven.
- Top each sandwich with about 1/4 cup chili and 1 more tablespoon corn chips.
- Sprinkle with onion, if desired.
©ConAgra Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
VELVEETA® is a registered trademark of KraftFoods, Inc.