OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min. | Cook: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups Original Bisquick® Pancake and Baking Mix
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Clover Valley® Raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped Clover Valley® Walnuts
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. Clover Valley® Instant Coffee granules
- 2 Tbsp. shortening
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. cold brewed coffee or milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom and sides of 13” x 9” pan with shortening or cooking spray; lightly flour.
- Stir bar ingredients in a medium bowl with spoon until well blended. Spread in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Mix glaze ingredients in small bowl until smooth and thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle glaze over warm bars. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows. Serve warm or cool.