- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz.) chunk chicken breast, undrained
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- Carrot and celery sticks, optional
- Combine VELVEETA®, undrained tomatoes, chicken and pepper sauce in large microwave-safe bowl; cover.
- Microwave on High 5 minutes or until VELVEETA® melts, stirring after 3 minutes. Remove from microwave; add chopped celery and stir until mixture is blended.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks, if desired.
For more “buffalo” flavor, serve dip with blue cheese crumbles. Leftover shredded chicken may be used in place of canned chicken.
©ConAgra Foods, Inc. All Rights Reserved.