OVERVIEW: Prep: 8 min. 4 servings
- 4 ounces Tyson™ frozen cooked chicken breast strips diced
- 1 tablespoon Franks Red Hot™ Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 2 Ole Mexican Foods™ 100% whole wheat, high fiber tortilla wraps
- Clover Valley™ olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse™ blue cheese dressing & dip
- 1/4 cup Birdseye™ frozen cut green beans, thawed and diced
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine chicken, wing sauce, and garlic powder; mix well and set aside. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lightly spray tortillas on both sides with cooking spray and place on baking sheet. Bake for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until light golden.
- Remove from oven and spread 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing evenly over each tortilla crust. Top each evenly with chicken mixture and green beans. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown on bottom and cheese is melted. Cut each pizza into 4 wedges and serve.