OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) multicolored corkscrew pasta
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) whole-wheat bowtie pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, add the pasta, vegetables, pepper, and cheese, then toss with enough dressing to evenly coat.
- Chill covered for at least an hour.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side.