- 2 pkg. (3.9 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3-1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 20 OREO Cookies, crushed (about 1-3/4 cups), divided
- 30 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in half each of the COOL WHIP and cookie crumbs.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the remaining crumbs into each of 15 (6 oz.) plastic cups. Cover with layers of pudding mixture and remaining crumbs.
- Drop remaining COOL WHIP by spoonfuls onto desserts to resemble ghosts. Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
Instead of spooning remaining COOL WHIP onto the desserts, use a resealable plastic bag to make the ghosts.
Fill bag with remaining COOL WHIP; seal bag. Use scissors to diagonally cut off corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze COOL WHIP from bag to resemble the ghosts.