OVERVIEW: Prep: 10 min. 12 servings
- 1-1/4 cups Clover Valley™ quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/3 cup Clover Valley™ light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ salt
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ canola oil
- 3 tablespoons Clover Valley™ orange juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon Clover Valley™ vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of Clover Valley™ granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Clover Valley™ frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine oats, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, salt, oil, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and vanilla. Pulse until combined and crumbly.
- Remove 3/4 cup mixture and set aside for topping. Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine granulated sugar, remaining 1 tablespoon flour, blueberries, and remaining 1 tablespoon orange juice; mix well. Spoon mixture over crust, then sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over blueberries.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around edges. Let cool, then cut into 12 bars.