OVERVIEW: Prep: 15 min. 4 servings
- 1 pound Tyson™ frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 cup Clover Valley™ woven wheat crackers (about 16 crackers), crushed
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley™ shelled walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Clover Valley™ onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Clover Valley™ paprika
- 1 Clover Valley™ egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup Clover Valley™ ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Slice chicken breasts into 16 thin strips; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine crushed crackers, walnuts, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika; mix well.
- In another shallow dish, whisk egg and water. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then dip into cracker mixture, coating completely on all sides. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately with ketchup on tips of chicken “fingers”. (See photo.)