OVERVIEW: Prep: 35 min. 12 servings
- 6 Clover Valley™ eggs
- 3 tablespoons Bulls Eye® barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Clover Valley™ real bacon bits
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and add just enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; remove pan from heat, cover, and let sit 18 minutes. Drain off water and run cold water over eggs Add some ice cubes and allow to cool 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs, slice in half lengthwise, and remove egg yolks to a small bowl. Place egg whites on a serving platter.
- Add barbecue sauce and mayonnaise to the egg yolks; mix well. Using a piping bag or spoon, fill egg white halves with egg mixture. Sprinkle with bacon bits, cover lightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until ready to serve.